r

riptide87

4KSubscribers
9.1MVideo/Pics views
599KProfile views
778Rank
scene title structure is Model's Initials - Reworded Scene Title
About me:

Trying to to this site can be a real pain in the ass sometimes

  • Turn ons: Creampies, Breeding Kink, Red Hair, High Heels, Flexability, Pretty Eyes
  • Turn offs: Anal, more men than women in a scene, Face Smacking, Cuckolding
  • ed: 4 years ago
  • Last : 2 weeks ago
  • Interests and Hobbies: VR

riptide87's Posted comments

r
riptide87 in KF - Moist Temptation, Warm Intercourse
United States
Male
2 weeks ago

the 4k version got deleted before I could finish ing it.

+1
reply
r
riptide87 in KF - Moist Temptation, Warm Intercourse
United States
Male
2 weeks ago

sadly no

0
reply
r
riptide87 in CS - Double ission, Single Insemination
United States
Male
2 weeks ago

Vids from this studio often get deleted fairly quick so get this one while you can. It will likely be gone in a few days

+2
reply
r
riptide87 in LR, AR - Home Of The Round Table
United States
Male
4 weeks ago

teach a man to fish: Do you see the studio name at the start of the video? Go to the website (for this one look up the studio on SexLikeReal dot com) Look at the most recent scenes. I gave you their initials, the scene title alludes to the actual title so just look for something similar in meaning. trust me, its not hard and a lot quicker than waiting hours for a comment response.

+50
reply
r
riptide87 in AJ - Exits Bath To Get Inseminated
United States
Male
1 month ago

Had to re-up to fix a problem with the sound at the end

+2
reply
r
riptide87 in L3 - UTV
United States
Male
2 months ago

You pretty frequently. Do you ever get processing failures? I'm trying to find a workaround.

+1
reply
r
riptide87 in PS - Breeding [simulated] {converted}
United States
Male
9 months ago

Soon. Converting in progress. Don't comment names. It will tag the video. Tagged videos get taken down easier.

+13
reply
r
riptide87 in PS - Breeding [simulated]
United States
Male
9 months ago

This one might be broken. Will try to re-up

0
reply
r
riptide87 in Tension Relief Method
United States
Male
9 months ago

I tried. Read the description. ed 5 scenes, got the successful notice for each one. This is the only one that showed up. Tried re-encoding the others, tried lower resolution copies, tried changing titles and categories. Nothing worked.

+2
reply
r
riptide87 in AL - Reciprocating [simulated]
United States
Male
11 months ago

the sex is not "real" but the model acts as if it is. Instead of it being treated like a solo masturbation video, it plays out like a normal two person scene. this can be done with or without (in this case with) the use of a dildo.

+3
reply
r
riptide87 in RV - Young Sweethearts
United States
Male
1 year ago

You have to encode a new version of the file. What works for me is I use FFmpeg Batch AV Converter and set encoding parameters to copy the video and audio. This will create an exact copy of the file but the system will think it is a new video. Its a lot easier than Im making it sound and also encodes very fast when you do it this way. Give it a try and let me know how it goes.

+11
reply
r
riptide87 in 𝗞𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗮𝗵? [𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱]
United States
Male
1 year ago

The flipping is fine if it helps keep the videos from being taken down. But if I could make a suggestion. Since your profile is private could you start putting the "[flipped]" part of your title in the normal font so your videos will be searchable and easier to find.

+49
reply
r
riptide87 in BI00m
United States
Male
1 year ago

This one is having playback issues and cant be ed. Deletion and re may be needed. If it finishes encoding and indeed is broken it will disappear from the list of videos but the system will still recognize it an a re of the same source file will be impossible because you will get the duplicate error.This has happened a few times recently.

+3
reply
r
riptide87 in CR🌹 - Smooch By A Flower🌹
United States
Male
1 year ago

*none of her scenes*

0
reply
r
riptide87 in CR🌹 - Smooch By A Flower🌹
United States
Male
1 year ago

I have no idea what scene you are referring to but chances are I don't have it. I don't have any high quality NAVR stuff and none of 's VR scenes on that site are creampies which means I probably wont seek them out any time soon. She is a favorite of mine though so I could change my mind at some point but I don't want to get your hopes up. Sorry.

0
reply
r
riptide87 in AC💎, CN, EV CzVR 781 FES Pt.2
United States
Male
1 year ago

If you are referring to the 3D_pick_up scene, I actually want that for my own collection so I will try but scenes from that site are harder to find. I'm still missing a ton so dont get your hopes up but I will try.Also, Rippy? Ive had worse nicknames before, so I dont hate it

+8
reply
r
riptide87 in [TabooVR] Innocent Black Stepdaughter Learns Handjob And More (Rhae Woods)
United States
Male
1 year ago

I stand corrected. It actually finished ... 4 days after .

+3
reply
r
riptide87 in [TabooVR] Innocent Black Stepdaughter Learns Handjob And More (Rhae Woods)
United States
Male
1 year ago

This one is stuck in the dreaded encoding limbo. You have to delete and re or it will never finish.

+11
reply
r
riptide87 in KR, NB CzVR 748 Bad Buddy
United States
Male
2 years ago

Bored while waiting for the vid to finish ing

0
reply
r
riptide87 in AM - While She Exists And Procreates
United States
Male
2 years ago

In the next couple days maybe

+1
reply
r
riptide87 in SS - Fact Or Task
United States
Male
2 years ago

Sorry for that. Its a mislabel. I dont know how to remove it.

+1
reply
r
riptide87 in Tiger Lilly - Poolside Romance
United States
Male
3 years ago

That scene is actually a deepfake. The original might be easier to find for you if you're interested.

-4
reply
r
riptide87 in RR CzVR 640 Lady Next Door Is Sexy
United States
Male
3 years ago

Sorry. I dont have that one.

+3
reply
r
riptide87 in KennaJ SkyeB Popped Maize And Churned Cream VR180
United States
Male
4 years ago

Mind if I ask where you get your source files? I figured out how to convert thanks to you, but all my vids are only 1080p.

+2
reply
1
Cookies help us deliver our services. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. [ X ]